Get the kids in the kitchen to lend a hand with this easy weeknight dinner.
The ingredient of Chicken and spinach lasagne
- 1 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 500g chicken mince
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Masterfoods Oregano Leaves
- 3 fresh lasagne sheets
- Salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and spinach lasagne
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 5cm-deep, 14cm x 18cm (base), 6 cup-capacity baking dish. Combine cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Increase heat to medium-high. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned. Add spinach, tomato, tomato paste and oregano. Cook for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
- Spoon one-third chicken mixture into prepared dish. Top with one-quarter cheese mixture and 1 lasagne sheet, trimming to fit. Repeat with chicken mixture, cheese mixture and lasagne sheets to form 3 layers, finishing with cheese mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until pasta is tender and cheese golden. Serve with salad leaves.
Nutritions of Chicken and spinach lasagnefatContent: 307.354 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 28.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 91 milligrams cholesterol