Traditional lasagne makes a tasty midweek dinner that the whole family will enjoy.
The ingredient of Lasagne
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, finely chopped
- 500g extra-lean beef mince
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 2 x 140g ctns tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plain flour
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) fat-free milk
- 1 sheet (20 x 45cm) fresh lasagne
- 120g (1 cup) light shredded mozzarella
- 1 bunch rocket, ends trimmed, washed, dried
The instruction how to make Lasagne
- Preheat oven to 230u00b0C. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and mince and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until mince changes colour. Add the stock, tomato paste and mixed herbs. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place flour in a saucepan and gradually stir in milk. Place over medium heat and cook, stirring, until sauce thickens.
- Cut lasagne sheet into 3 rectangles to fit a 12 x 22cm (base measurement) 1.25L (5-cup) capacity baking dish. Place 1 lasagne sheet, half the beef, 2 tablespoons sauce and 40g (1/3 cup) mozzarella in the dish. Repeat. Top with remaining lasagne sheet, sauce and mozzarella. Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Serve with rocket.
Nutritions of LasagnefatContent: 538.945 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 50 grams protein