This colourful chicken, bocconcini and olive bake is a hearty mid-week dinner solution.
The ingredient of Easy Italian chicken bake
- 1/2 bunch fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 chicken thigh cutlets, skin on
- 4 roma tomatoes, halved
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup pitted Sicilian olives
- 125g tub large bocconcini, torn
The instruction how to make Easy Italian chicken bake
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced.
- Finely chop half the oregano. Break remaining oregano into small sprigs. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer chicken to a baking dish. Drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle with chopped oregano. Season with salt and pepper. Bake 20 minutes.
- Arrange tomatoes and garlic around chicken. Spoon pan juices over. Bake for a further 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and tomato is just starting to soften. Sprinkle with olives. Bake for a further 5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with bocconcini and remaining oregano. Serve.
Nutritions of Easy Italian chicken bakefatContent: 885.256 calories
saturatedFatContent: 73 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 23 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 56 grams protein
sodiumContent: 267 milligrams cholesterol