This creamy risotto makes a simple, indulgent dinner.
The ingredient of Green olive and prosciutto risotto
- 2 1/2 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 25g butter
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- olive oil cooking spray
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 1 cup pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Green olive and prosciutto risotto
- Place stock and 2 cups cold water in a saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, until needed.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large, heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add rice. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add wine. Bring to the boil. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until liquid has almost evaporated. Reduce heat to low. Add 1 ladle of stock to rice. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, until liquid has absorbed. Repeat with remaining stock, 1 ladle at a time, until rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, spray a frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Add prosciutto. Cook for 2 minutes or until crisp. Remove from pan. Roughly chop. Stir prosciutto, olives, parsley and half the parmesan into risotto. Serve sprinkled with remaining cheese.
Nutritions of Green olive and prosciutto risottofatContent: 337.707 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 13 grams protein
sodiumContent: 28 milligrams cholesterol