A family and kid-friendly dinner option of chicken schnitzel served on a dinner roll ready in 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Mexican chicken burgers with corn salsa and lime aioli
- 310g can corn kernels, drained
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- Canola oil, to shallow-fry
- 4 (600g) Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Schnitzels
- 1/2 cup (150g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 Coles Bakery Kaiser Rolls, split
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, mashed
- 50g rocket leaves
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Mexican chicken burgers with corn salsa and lime aioli
- Place corn, chilli, onion and coriander in a bowl. Add 2 teaspoons lime juice and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add enough oil to a large frying pan to cover the base. Heat over medium heat. Cook schnitzels, in batches, for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Slice in half crossways.
- Place mayonnaise, garlic and remaining lime juice in a bowl and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble burgers, spread the roll bases with avocado, top with schnitzel, corn salsa, rocket and drizzle with aioli and top with roll tops.
Nutritions of Mexican chicken burgers with corn salsa and lime aiolifatContent: