An easy and tasty lamb cutlet dinner recipe. Serve as a midweek family meal or at a casual dinner party with friends.
The ingredient of Minty lamb with beetroot and charred broccoli
- 1/2 bunch mint, leaves chopped
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup (40g) pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons parmesan, grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup (165ml) olive oil, plus extra to brush
- 12 x French-trimmed lamb cutlets
- 3 teaspoons dried mint
- 1 broccoli, sliced lengthways
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 100g watercress
- 2 beetroots, cut into thin matchsticks
- 120g marinated feta, drained, crumbled
The instruction how to make Minty lamb with beetroot and charred broccoli
- Whiz the fresh mint, parsley, pine nuts, parmesan and garlic in a food processor until a paste. Gradually add 1/2 cup (125ml) oil and whiz until combined. Set aside.
- Brush lamb with a little extra oil, then season and coat in dried mint. In a separate bowl, toss broccoli and 1 tbs oil. Preheat a chargrill pan to medium-high heat. Cook broccoli, turning, for 3-4 minutes until lightly charred. Set aside. Cook lamb for 4 minutes each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking.
- Whisk the lemon juice and remaining 1 tbs oil together in a bowl. Season.
- Arrange broccoli, watercress, beetroot and feta on a platter. Top with the lamb, then drizzle over lemon dressing and mint pesto to serve.
Nutritions of Minty lamb with beetroot and charred broccolifatContent: