This crunchy olives make an interesting finger food platter when catering for the crowds.
The ingredient of Crispy baked green olives
- 3/4 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 100g butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 24 large pimento-stuffed green olives
- olive oil spray
The instruction how to make Crispy baked green olives
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine cheese, butter, flour, lemon pepper and salt in food processor. Process until mixture comes together to form a pastry.
- Remove from processor and knead lightly until pastry is smooth. Flatten into an 18cm square. Cut into 24 even pieces.
- Using your fingers, mould a piece of pastry around each olive so its completely enclosed. Place onto prepared baking tray. Spray with oil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool and serve with pre-dinner drinks.
Nutritions of Crispy baked green olivesfatContent: