This sweet treat speaks of sophistication and decadence - without any fuss.
The ingredient of Honey-roasted cashew and sesame truffle squares
- 2 x 200g blocks milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 x 180g blocks dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons honey
The instruction how to make Honey-roasted cashew and sesame truffle squares
- Grease a 6cm-deep, 19cm square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm from edge on all sides.
- Combine chocolate and cream in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on MEDIUM (50%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, or until melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine cashew nuts, sesame seeds and salt on prepared tray. Drizzle with honey. Bake, stirring every 2 minutes, for 6 to 8 minutes or until dark golden. Cool.
- Chop cashew nut mixture. Carefully cut chocolate mixture into approximately 2cm squares. Sprinkle with cashew nut mixture and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Honey-roasted cashew and sesame truffle squaresfatContent: 63.335 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 0.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 4 milligrams cholesterol