These large Café style cookies are easy to make and enjoy at home. The family will love them.
The ingredient of Top Deck cafe cookies
- 250g butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups self-raising flour
- 2/3 cup flour
- 200g Cadbury Dairy Milk Top Deck, broken into squares and chopped
The instruction how to make Top Deck cafe cookies
- Cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Whisk in egg and vanilla. Stir in sifted flours and then half the chocolate.
- Divide the mixture evenly into 12 and roll into balls. Press the cookies lightly onto greased baking trays allowing space for spreading. Stud the top of the cookies with the remaining chocolate.
- Bake in a moderate oven 180oC for 18-20 minutes or until cooked and golden. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container until required.
Nutritions of Top Deck cafe cookiesfatContent: