You wont mind eating the crumbs from this cute edible cookie bowl filled with caramel, chocolate sprinkles and vanilla bean.
The ingredient of Cookie bowls
- 415g (2 3/4 cups) plain flour, sifted
- 315g (1 1/2 cups) caster sugar
- 200g butter, chilled, chopped
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 cup mixed-shape sprinkles
- Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- Caramel sauce or chocolate sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Cookie bowls
- Preheat oven to 190C/ 170C fan forced. Turn over an 80ml (1u20443 cup) muffin pan or a mini doughnut pan and lightly grease the underside of the pan with olive oil spray. Cut 16 rounds of baking paper to cover bases of prepared pan.
- Process flour, sugar and butter in a food processor until coarse crumbs form. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Process until dough just comes together. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead until just smooth.
- Divide dough into 16 pieces. Roll each portion of dough on a lightly floured sheet of baking paper to a 4mm-thick disc. Sprinkle with some of the sprinkles. Gently roll the rolling pin over the dough to secure sprinkles and create a 10cm disc. Carefully drape discs over bases of prepared pan, sprinkle-side up, gently pressing to create a bowl shape. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and firm. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Use a small sharp knife to gently loosen cookies. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place a scoop of ice-cream in each cookie bowl. Drizzle with sauce.
Nutritions of Cookie bowlsfatContent: