Get into the Halloween spirit with these fright night witchs hat cookies.
The ingredient of Witchs hat cookies
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 60g butter, chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 375g NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Milk Choc Melts, melted
- 12 mini ice-cream cones
- 1/3 cup M&Ms minis
The instruction how to make Witchs hat cookies
- Process flour, sugar, cocoa and butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add egg yolk. Process until dough just comes together, adding 2 teaspoons of cold water if necessary. Turn pastry onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until just smooth. Shape into a disc. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Roll out pastry between 2 sheets of baking paper until 5mm thick. Using a 5.5cm cutter, cut 12 rounds from dough. Place rounds, 3cm apart, on prepared trays. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden. Cool on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Line a tray with baking paper. Using a small pastry brush, spread a little melted chocolate onto the top of 1 biscuit. Working quickly, dip the outside of 1 cone into chocolate, turning to coat all over. Stick the cone onto the biscuit. Place onto prepared tray. Working quickly, decorate cone with M&Ms. Repeat with remaining biscuits, melted chocolate, ice-cream cones and M&Ms. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set. Tie ribbon around base of each hat. Serve.
Nutritions of Witchs hat cookiesfatContent: 285.605 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 34 milligrams cholesterol