Let your slow cooker do the hard work for you with this classic version of macaroni and cheese.
The ingredient of Slow cooker mac n cheese
- 200g macaroni
- 200g cheddar, finely grated
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 3 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 25g butter, chopped
- 2/3 cup frozen peas (optional)
- Baby rocket, to serve
The instruction how to make Slow cooker mac n cheese
- Place macaroni, cheddar and flour in a 3L (12 cup) slow-cooker. Using hands, mix until well combined.
- Bring stock to the boil in a small saucepan over high heat. Pour over pasta. Add butter and stir to mix well. Cover and cook on high for 1 1/4 hours, stirring after 45 minutes to break up any clumps of pasta.
- Stir in peas. Stand for 1-2 minutes. Season with pepper. Serve with rocket.
Nutritions of Slow cooker mac n cheesefatContent: