Its not just the taste that makes pasta a family favourite — thanks to a few pantry heroes, this is on the table in 20 minutes.
The ingredient of Fettuccine with lamb and chargrilled capsicum
- 500g fettuccine
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 (about 200g each) lamb eye of loin (backstraps)
- 1 x 280g btl chargrilled capsicum, drained, cut into thin strips
- 1 x 190g btl bought basil pesto
The instruction how to make Fettuccine with lamb and chargrilled capsicum
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Season lamb with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 2-3 minutes to rest.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan. Diagonally slice lamb across the grain.
- Add the lamb, capsicum and pesto to the pasta and toss to combine.
Nutritions of Fettuccine with lamb and chargrilled capsicumfatContent: 762.41 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 92 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein