Keep this delicious pasta on hand in the freezer for a super-fast veal meal deal!
The ingredient of Warm tortellini, broad bean and artichoke salad
- 2 cups frozen broad beans, thawed
- 625g packet fresh veal tortellini pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 400g can artichokes, drained, quartered
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives, halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar (see note)
- 50g baby rocket
- Shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
The instruction how to make Warm tortellini, broad bean and artichoke salad
- Peel and discard skins from broad beans (see tip). Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions, until tender, adding broad beans for the last 2 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Drizzle with oil. Toss to coat. Add onion, capsicum, artichoke, tomato and olive. Drizzle with vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Divide between bowls. Season with pepper. Serve with rocket and parmesan.
Nutritions of Warm tortellini, broad bean and artichoke saladfatContent: 418.011 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein
sodiumContent: 23 milligrams cholesterol