Blue cheese and mascarpone add creaminess and flavour to this delicious summer pasta main.
The ingredient of Blue cheese and rocket tagliatelle
- 375g dried tagliatelle
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, halved, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 150g mascarpone
- 180g blue cheese (such as King Island Roaring Forties blue) crumbled
- 100g baby rocket leaves, washed, dried
- Freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Blue cheese and rocket tagliatelle
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions or until al dente. Drain. Return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 6-8 minutes or until onion softens. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add the mascarpone and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium and add the crumbled blue cheese and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from heat and stir in the rocket leaves. Add to the pasta and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately in shallow serving bowls sprinkled with black pepper.
Nutritions of Blue cheese and rocket tagliatellefatContent: 748.07 calories
saturatedFatContent: 41 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 22 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 70 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein