Fettuccine pasta mixed with tomato and fresh seafood is a delicious and savoury combination.
The ingredient of Fettuccine marinara
- 400g fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 550g jar Dolmio classic tomato pasta sauce
- 600g Coles deli marinara mix
- few drops tabasco sauce
- 1 onion, halved, sliced
- 1 lemon rind, finely grated
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Fettuccine marinara
- Cook fettuccine in a large saucepan of boiling water according to packet directions. Drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan on medium. Cook onion for 5 mins, until soft. Add 1 tablespoon of dill and cook for 1 min. Add pasta sauce and 1/2 cup of water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Stir through marinara mix and Tabasco and simmer for 5 mins, until seafood is cooked.
- Stir through lemon rind and season to taste. Add to fettuccine and gently toss to combine. Top with remaining dill and serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Fettuccine marinarafatContent: