Walnut adds crunch to this 5-ingredient pasta.
The ingredient of Walnut udon noodles with bok choy
- 35g (1/3 cup) walnut halves, coarsely chopped
- 1 x 440g pkt udon noodles
- 2 bunches baby bok choy, ends trimmed
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
The instruction how to make Walnut udon noodles with bok choy
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the walnuts and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until toasted. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, steam the noodles and bok choy in a steamer basket over a large saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Drain water from the saucepan. Return the noodles and bok choy to the pan. Add the walnuts, soy sauce and sesame oil, and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Walnut udon noodles with bok choyfatContent: 265.29 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein