Take pasta bake to the next level with individual dishes of baked gnocchi. Its a top-value family meal!
The ingredient of Tomato, bacon & bocconcini gnocchi bake
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, coarsely chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 short-cut bacon rashers, coarsely chopped
- 200g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 120g baby spinach leaves
- 500g pkt shelf-fresh gnocchi
- 200g bocconcini, drained, torn in half
The instruction how to make Tomato, bacon & bocconcini gnocchi bake
- Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion and garlic, stirring, for 1 minute. Add bacon and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until bacon is light golden. Add mushroom and cook for 3-4 minutes or until mushroom is soft.
- Add the wine. Cook, scraping any bits from the base of the pan, for 3-4 minutes or until wine reduces by half. Stir in the tomato. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the spinach until it just wilts.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Cook the gnocchi in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions. Drain. Add to tomato mixture. Stir to combine.
- Divide among six 330ml (1 1/3-cup) capacity ovenproof dishes. Top with the bocconcini. Place on a baking tray. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the bocconcini melts.
Nutritions of Tomato, bacon & bocconcini gnocchi bakefatContent: 364.475 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein
sodiumContent: 44 milligrams cholesterol