Heres a hearty pasta meal thats perfect for your next candlelight dinner - just add a glass of red!
The ingredient of Pappardelle with lamb, pancetta, rosemary and napoletana sauce
- 250g Barilla pappardelle
- 1u20444 jar Barilla Napoletana pasta sauce
- 1u20442 onion, diced
- 1u20442 carrot, diced
- 1u20442 celery stalk, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 100g pancetta, diced
- 350g lamb shoulder, diced into 1cm cubes
- 300ml Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 3 juniper berries, optional
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 glass red wine
- 100g grated Grana Padano cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Rock salt, for pasta water
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Pappardelle with lamb, pancetta, rosemary and napoletana sauce
- Heat the oil in a large casserole pot, then cook the onions, garlic, carrots and celery until softened. Add the pancetta and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Once golden, add the lamb and sear, then add the wine and allow to evaporate.
- Add 1/4 jar of Napoletana sauce, the stock, herbs and spices and bring to a simmer. Let meat and spices cook for 30-45 minutes with a lid on, until the meat is tender. Once ready add the remaining Napoletana sauce. Add the Barilla Pappardelle to plenty of salted boiling water and cook according to the instructions on the box.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and toss in the sauce for 1 minute. Remove from the heat, add the Grana Padano and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Pappardelle with lamb, pancetta, rosemary and napoletana saucefatContent: