This delicious tuna mornay bake is a no-fuss favorite that takes only half an hour to make.
The ingredient of Tuna mornay bake
- 200g Coles brand large pasta shells
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 425g can Coles brand tuna chunks in spring water, drained
- 1/2 cup semi-dried tomatoes, from the deli, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, from the deli, halved
- 300ml cooking cream
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley, to serve
The instruction how to make Tuna mornay bake
- Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook for 1-2 mins or until softened. Add garlic. Cook for 30 secs. Add tuna, tomatoes, olives and cream. Stir for 2-3 mins to combine and heat through.
- Preheat grill on high. Spoon pasta mixture into four 1 1/2-cup ovenproof dishes and sprinkle with parmesan. Cook under grill for 4-5 mins or until golden and bubbly. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutritions of Tuna mornay bakefatContent: 597.978 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48.5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10.2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein
sodiumContent: 43 milligrams cholesterol