Twirl your fork around this tender slow-cooked beef tossed with mushrooms, sour cream and spaghetti.
The ingredient of Slow-cooked beef stroganoff
- 1 tablespoon Coles Olive Oil
- 300g Coles Australian Gravy Beef, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 200g button mushrooms, halved
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 beef stock cubes, crumbled
- 375g Coles Spaghetti
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Coles Plain Flour
- 1/3 cup (80g) Coles Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Smoked paprika, to serve
The instruction how to make Slow-cooked beef stroganoff
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add the beef and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until browned all over. Add the onion and mushroom and cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until starting to brown.
- Add the paprika and cook for 30 secs or until fragrant. Add 4 cups (1L) of water and the stock cube. Bring to a simmer. Return the beef to the pan and cook, uncovered, for 1 hour or until beef is just tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of water and flour in a small bowl. Add to the beef mixture. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until the beef mixture bubbles and thickens. Add half the sour cream and stir to combine. Add the pasta and cook until heated though. Divide the stroganoff among serving bowls. Top with the remaining sour cream and sprinkle with parsley and extra paprika to serve.
Nutritions of Slow-cooked beef stroganofffatContent: