Dish up this super-easy vegetarian dinner of pasta with zucchini, cherry tomatoes and creamy ricotta.
The ingredient of Roasted tomato penne with ricotta crumble
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 375g dried penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 200g fresh ricotta
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan (or vegetarian hard cheese)
The instruction how to make Roasted tomato penne with ricotta crumble
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place tomatoes, zucchini, garlic and 1 tablespoon oregano on prepared tray. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Bake for 20 minutes or until just tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup cooking liquid.
- Return pasta to pan with reserved cooking liquid. Season with salt and pepper. Place over medium heat. Add tomato mixture, lemon juice and remaining oil. Cook, tossing, for 1 minute or until combined. Remove from heat.
- Combine ricotta, chilli flakes, 1/2 the parmesan and 1 tablespoon remaining oregano in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve pasta, dolloped with ricotta mixture, and sprinkled with remaining parmesan and oregano.
Nutritions of Roasted tomato penne with ricotta crumblefatContent: 644.105 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 65.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 25.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 35 milligrams cholesterol