Busy? Of course you are, but you still want to put good food on the table. Get dinner cooked quickly, using supermarket shortcuts. Sorted!
The ingredient of Beef mac n cheese pot pies
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g beef mince
- 700g jar tomato pasta sauce with herbs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, extra
- 170g packet macaroni cheese (see note)
- 3/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- 100g mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef mac n cheese pot pies
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mince. Cook, breaking up mince with wooden spoon, for 6 to 8 minutes until browned. Add the tomato sauce and 1/2 cup cold water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Place milk and extra oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil. Add macaroni cheese, stirring to combine. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until just tender and still creamy. Remove from the heat. Season with pepper.
- Spoon the mince mixture into four 2-cup-capacity ovenproof dishes. Top with macaroni cheese. Sprinkle with parmesan. Place dishes on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until pasta is golden and mixture is bubbling around the edges. Serve with salad leaves.
Nutritions of Beef mac n cheese pot piesfatContent: 543.008 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 42.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 101 milligrams cholesterol