For busy mid-week meals that dont break the budget, you cant go past this tasty sausage and penne recipe thats ready in only 20 minutes.
The ingredient of Penne with Italian sausage, fresh tomato & olives
- 375g penne rigate
- 4 (600g) Italian sausages
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 175g (1 cup) kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning mix
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Cracked black pepper, to serve
The instruction how to make Penne with Italian sausage, fresh tomato & olives
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the sausages and cook, turning occasionally, for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cut into 2cm-thick slices.
- Add the sausage, tomato, parsley, olives and McCormick Pasta and Pizza Blend to the pasta and gently toss until just combined. Spoon among serving bowls. Top with parmesan and season with McCormick Cracked Pepper and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Penne with Italian sausage, fresh tomato & olivesfatContent: 753.089 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 78 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein
sodiumContent: 98 milligrams cholesterol