This quick and easy vegetarian lasagne will be on the dinner table in just 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Pumpkin and spicy kale lazy lasagne
- 375g pkt (12 small sheets) fresh lasagne
- 600g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 1/2 tbs extra virgin olive oil, plus extra, to serve
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 large French shallots, finely chopped
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown mustard seeds
- 2 x 140g pkts chopped fresh kale
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 250g tub cottage cheese
The instruction how to make Pumpkin and spicy kale lazy lasagne
- Line 2 baking trays with clean tea towels. Cook lasagne, in batches, in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes, until al dente. Transfer to prepared trays to drain.
- Meanwhile, place the pumpkin in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, covered, on High for 2 minutes or until starting to soften. Drain liquid.
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook pumpkin, stirring, for 5 minutes or until tender. Add pepitas and coriander. Season. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute, until aromatic. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in pan over medium heat. Add the shallot. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until soft. Add the chilli, garlic and mustard seeds. Stir for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the kale. Cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until just tender. Add the lemon juice. Cook for 1 minute. Season.
- Place a sheet of lasagne on each serving plate. Top with a spoonful of cottage cheese and one-third of the pumpkin mixture. Spoon over one-third of the kale mixture. Repeat layering with the remaining lasagne, cottage cheese, pumpkin mixture and kale mixture, finishing with kale mixture. Drizzle with extra oil.
Nutritions of Pumpkin and spicy kale lazy lasagnefatContent: 136.23 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 58 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein