Deliciously simple, this side dish combines rice-shaped pasta with a tangy dressing along with capers that provide little bursts of flavour.
The ingredient of Risoni with capers, lemon & parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- Pinch of caster sugar
- 305g (1 1/2 cups) Barilla dried risoni pasta
- 4 shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baby salted capers, rinsed, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Risoni with capers, lemon & parsley
- Use a fork to whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar and sugar in a small bowl.
- Cook the risoni in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 8 minutes or until al dente. Rinse under cold running water and drain well.
- Combine the risoni, shallot, capers and parsley in a large bowl. Pour over the dressing and stir gently to combine. Season with pepper. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Risoni with capers, lemon & parsleyfatContent: 198.37 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein