Want faster pasta? Twenty minutes is all you need to get this vegetarian dish on the table.
The ingredient of Fettuccine with mixed mushroom sauce
- 1 x 375g pkt fresh egg fettuccine pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 20g butter
- 1 leek, trimmed, washed, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 150g Asian mushrooms (such as oyster or shimeji), torn into thirds
- 80ml (1/3 cup) white wine
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Fettuccine with mixed mushroom sauce
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan over high heat until the butter melts. Add the leek, garlic and half the parsley and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the combined mushroom and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until mushroom softens. Add wine and cook for 1 minute or until almost all of the liquid has evaporated. Add the cream and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Add the mushroom mixture, remaining parsley and half the parmesan to the pasta and toss until well combined.
- Divide the pasta mixture among serving bowls. Top with the remaining parmesan. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Fettuccine with mixed mushroom saucefatContent: 611.84 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 70 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein