It might sound fancy, but this prawn and bacon pasta is quick and simple to make.
The ingredient of Spaghetti with garlic butter, bacon and prawns
- 60g unsalted butter, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped basil, plus extra to serve
- 400g spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 bacon rashers, chopped
- 500g green prawn meat, roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Spaghetti with garlic butter, bacon and prawns
- Pound butter, garlic, lemon and basil in a mortar and pestle (or mash with a fork in a bowl) to combine well. Set aside.
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep frypan over medium heat. Cook bacon, stirring, for 4-5 minutes until starting to crisp. Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Return pan to heat and melt half the butter. Add prawns and stir for 2-3 minutes until just cooked. Drain pasta, then add to frypan with bacon and remaining butter. Toss, season and serve with extra basil.
Nutritions of Spaghetti with garlic butter, bacon and prawnsfatContent: 783.442 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 45 grams protein