A can of tuna and some fresh vegetables with pasta makes a fast and nutritious dinner.
The ingredient of Tuna, fennel and caper spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large fennel bulb, trimmed, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 185g can tuna with chilli in oil
- 1/2 cup (110g) chargrilled capsicum, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1 cup fresh dill sprigs, loosely packed
- 350g reduced carb spaghetti
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Tuna, fennel and caper spaghetti
- Heat oil in a medium pan. Cook fennel and onion over medium heat for 3 minutes, or until just tender. Transfer to a bowl.
- Remove the chillies from can of tuna and finely chop. Add to bowl with tuna including oil, capsicum, capers and dill.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in salted boiling water until just tender. Drain well. Add to bowl with other ingredients, toss well to combine, season to taste and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Tuna, fennel and caper spaghettifatContent: 470.83 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates