Spicy prawns will tingle your taste-buds in this hearty pasta dish.
The ingredient of Chilli prawn and rocket spaghetti
- 250g spaghetti
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon crushed hot dried chilli flakes
- 16 (about 30g each) large green prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 80g baby rocket leaves, washed
- 80g shaved parmesan
The instruction how to make Chilli prawn and rocket spaghetti
- Cook spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Add prawns, lemon juice and salt. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until prawns change colour and are just cooked through. Set aside.
- Drain spaghetti. Add to prawns with rocket. Cook, tossing, over low heat for 1 minute or until heated through. Divide spaghetti among bowls, sprinkle with remaining chilli and parmesan. Serve with lemon wedges if desired.
Nutritions of Chilli prawn and rocket spaghettifatContent: 501.183 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein
sodiumContent: 137 milligrams cholesterol