Tonights pasta dinner idea is a healthy combination of salmon, green beans and fettuccine.
The ingredient of Creamy salmon and coriander fettuccine
- 500g fettuccine
- 250g green beans, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 cup light thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 limes, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- 250g can salmon, drained, flaked
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy salmon and coriander fettuccine
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Add beans to pasta in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain. Return pasta and beans to pan.
- Add cream, sugar, lime rind, 1/4 cup lime juice, garlic, coriander, salmon and onion to pasta. Toss over low heat until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Serve pasta with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Creamy salmon and coriander fettuccinefatContent: 452.188 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein
sodiumContent: 68 milligrams cholesterol