Here is a great simple and elegant pasta dish with prawns, pesto genovese, potatoes & green beans.
The ingredient of Bavette with prawns, pesto genovese, potatoes and green beans
- 400g Barilla bavette pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 800g green prawns, peeled and de veined
- 250g potato, peeled, cut into thin matchsticks
- 200g green beans, topped, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 190g jar Barilla pesto genovese
The instruction how to make Bavette with prawns, pesto genovese, potatoes and green beans
- Cook the bavette in a large saucepan of lightly salted water according to the packet instructions or until al dente, adding the potato and beans for the last 4 minutes of the cooking time, drain well reserving 60ml (1/4 cup) of the pasta cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large non stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic, cook stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes. Add the prawns, season with salt and pepper and cook until prawns turn opaque and are lightly golden.
- Add the drained pasta, potato and beans to the pan with the prawns, cook until all excess water has evaporated. Remove from heat, add the Barilla pesto genovese and toss to evenly coat the pasta. Serve immediately with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Nutritions of Bavette with prawns, pesto genovese, potatoes and green beansfatContent: