This beautifully creamy smoked salmon pasta makes elegant entertaining simple.
The ingredient of Smoked salmon with creamy asparagus and zucchini sauce
- 400g penne rigate
- 1 small leek, thinly sliced
- 1 large zucchini, peeled to form ribbons
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 450ml thickened cream (see note)
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped lemon rind
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 150g smoked salmon slices, torn into pieces salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Smoked salmon with creamy asparagus and zucchini sauce
- Cook penne in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain, return to pan and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat a little olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add leek and cook for 2-3 minutes or until softened. Add zucchini, asparagus, cream, dill and lemon rind. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sauce has thickened slightly.
- Stir the smoked salmon through the zucchini mixture and cook for another minute.
- To serve, divide pasta between serving bowls and top with salmon mixture. Serve with salad.
Nutritions of Smoked salmon with creamy asparagus and zucchini saucefatContent: 814.99 calories
saturatedFatContent: 45 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 27 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 75 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
sodiumContent: 136 milligrams cholesterol