Risoni, which is pasta shaped like rice, is the perfect base for this nutritious and filling salad.
The ingredient of Pesto, feta and risoni salad
- 250g dried risoni pasta
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 1cm pieces diagonally
- 150g green beans, topped, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 75g baby rocket leaves
- 60g (1/4 cup) bought basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon hot water
The instruction how to make Pesto, feta and risoni salad
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Add the asparagus and beans in the last minute of cooking. Refresh under cold running water. Drain. Set aside to cool completely.
- Combine the pasta mixture, tomato, feta and rocket in a large bowl. Combine the pesto, lemon juice and water in a small bowl. Add pesto mixture to the pasta mixture and toss to combine.
Nutritions of Pesto, feta and risoni saladfatContent: 384.312 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 50 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol