If youre stuck for inspiration, try this easy pasta dish that you can put together with just a few ingredients.
The ingredient of Fusilli with artichoke pesto and pangrattato
- 1/2 cup (125ml) olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup (70g) fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 400g fusilli (or other short pasta)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 550g jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup (80g) grated parmesan
- l lemon, zested, juiced
- Lemon halves to serve
The instruction how to make Fusilli with artichoke pesto and pangrattato
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook one-third of the garlic, stirring, for 30 seconds, until fragrant. Add crumbs and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until golden. Season, then stir in parsley.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place the spinach, basil, artichokes, parmesan, lemon zest and half the juice, and remaining garlic in a processor and whiz to a coarse paste. With the motor running, drizzle in remaining 1/3 cup (80ml) oil until combined. Season.
- Stir pesto through pasta and sprinkle with pangrattato. Serve with lemon halves.
Nutritions of Fusilli with artichoke pesto and pangrattatofatContent: 805.908 calories
saturatedFatContent: 38 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 85 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein
sodiumContent: 18 milligrams cholesterol