Pack the kids off to school with these pasta-based frittatas. You might not mind them for work either!
The ingredient of Macaroni and vegetable frittatas
- 120g (3/4 cup) macaroni pasta
- Olive oil, to grease
- 2 x 125g cans corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- 1 small red capsicum, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 80g (1 cup) coarsely grated cheddar
- 7 eggs, lightly whisked
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
The instruction how to make Macaroni and vegetable frittatas
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Brush six 185ml (3/4-cup) capacity non-stick Texas muffin pans with oil to lightly grease. Combine the macaroni, corn, capsicum, carrot and cheddar in a large bowl. Spoon evenly among prepared pans.
- Whisk together the egg and milk in a jug and pour over the macaroni mixture. Bake in preheated oven for 20-23 minutes or until just set. Remove from oven. Set aside in the pan for 5 minutes before carefully turning onto a wire rack to cool.
Nutritions of Macaroni and vegetable frittatasfatContent: 264.812 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 266 milligrams cholesterol