Keep midweek meals tasty and simple with this toss-together pasta recipe that features crispy salami, artichokes and feta.
The ingredient of Lasagnette with artichokes and feta
- 500g packet lasagnette pasta
- 60g sliced Danish salami, cut into thin strips
- 280g artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 200g punnet grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 100g low-fat feta, crumbled
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
The instruction how to make Lasagnette with artichokes and feta
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions (approx 15 min).
- Meanwhile, preheat grill on medium-high heat. Place salami on a tray and grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Drain pasta and return to pan. Add salami, artichokes, tomatoes, thyme, garlic, feta and lemon rind. Combine 2 tablespoons lemon juice and sugar in a jug. Pour over pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Toss over low heat until well combined. Serve.
Nutritions of Lasagnette with artichokes and fetafatContent: 605.387 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 92 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein
sodiumContent: 32 milligrams cholesterol