Pasta is a simple way to liven up the week. This ones hearty and full of healthy vegetables.
The ingredient of Bacon and mushroom penne
- 500g penne rigate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250g rindless shortcut bacon, fat trimmed, chopped
- 400g button mushrooms, quartered
- 1/4 cup marinated capsicum, sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 bunch spinach, stalks trimmed
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Bacon and mushroom penne
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until al dente.
- Heat oil in a large frypan over high heat. Add bacon and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, tossing for 3 minutes or until cooked.
- Add marinated capsicum, vinegar, and spinach leaves. Cook, stirring for 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach just wilts.
- Drain pasta and return to saucepan. Add bacon and spinach mixture and cook, tossing over low heat, until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Serve sprinkled with parmesan.
Nutritions of Bacon and mushroom pennefatContent: 681.15 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 90 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 42 milligrams cholesterol