Who said pasta was boring? Certainly not us! Serve with a baby spinach and cherry tomato salad for a complete light meal.
The ingredient of Lemon garlic prawns with linguine
- 500g pkt linguine
- 30g butter
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 800g medium green prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 100g baby spinach
The instruction how to make Lemon garlic prawns with linguine
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat butter and 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add prawns and garlic and cook, tossing, for 3-4 minutes or until prawns are just cooked through.
- Whisk lemon juice, lemon rind, lemon thyme, remaining 2 tablespoons oil and sugar together in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add lemon dressing to prawns, followed by drained pasta and spinach, then toss well to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Lemon garlic prawns with linguinefatContent: 782.486 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 97 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein