Enjoy fresh-tasting fish any day of the week with this quick and creamy trout pasta.
The ingredient of Linguine with zucchini and smoked trout
- 500g linguine
- 1 lemon
- 250ml (1 cup) thin cream
- 2 small zucchini, ends trimmed, thinly sliced crossways
- 2 x 150g pkts Springs smoked trout portions, flaked
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill sprigs
The instruction how to make Linguine with zucchini and smoked trout
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, use a zester to remove the rind from the lemon. (Alternatively, use a vegetable peeler to peel rind from lemon. Use a sharp knife to remove the white pith from rind. Cut rind into very thin strips.) Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the lemon rind, cream and zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture comes to the boil.
- Add the pasta, smoked trout and dill and toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls. Serve.
Nutritions of Linguine with zucchini and smoked troutfatContent: 783.92 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 94 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein
sodiumContent: 108 milligrams cholesterol