A splash of white wine takes our tomato pasta sauce from basic to outstanding.
The ingredient of Creamy tomato and white wine gnocchi
- 1 quantity Basic tomato sauce (see related recipe)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat cooking cream
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- Cooked gnocchi pasta, to serve
- Salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy tomato and white wine gnocchi
- Make Basic tomato sauce, adding wine at end of step 1. Simmer for 2 minutes or until slightly reduced. Continue from step 2.
- Add cream and half the tomatoes for the last 5 minutes of cooking time. Replace basil with oregano. Serve with gnocchi and salad, topped with remaining tomato.
Nutritions of Creamy tomato and white wine gnocchifatContent: 249.516 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 10 milligrams cholesterol