Rich, juicy cherry tomatoes add colour and sweetness to this hearty pasta dish.
The ingredient of Tortellini with cherry tomato basil sauce
- 625g packet fresh spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan or vegetarian hard cheese
The instruction how to make Tortellini with cherry tomato basil sauce
- Cook tortellini in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium heat. Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until tomatoes just start to collapse. Add tortellini, olives and basil. Gently toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve sprinkled with shaved parmesan.
Nutritions of Tortellini with cherry tomato basil saucefatContent: 483.975 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 33 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol