Add extra flavour and dimension to this vegetarian pasta classic with roasted sweet pumpkin.
The ingredient of Agnolotti with roasted pumpkin
- 750g butternut pumpkin, peeled
- 100g butter, melted
- 625g packet fresh ricotta and spinach agnolotti pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Agnolotti with roasted pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Cut pumpkin into 2cm cubes. Place onto tray. Brush with 1 tablespoon of butter. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender.
- Heat remaining butter in a frying pan over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Add nutmeg.
- Drain pasta, reserving 2 tablespoons of cooking water. Return pasta and reserved water to saucepan. Add pumpkin, butter, walnuts, chives, parsley, and salt and pepper. Toss over low heat until well combined. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Agnolotti with roasted pumpkinfatContent: 778.901 calories
saturatedFatContent: 42 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 20 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 73 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 17 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein
sodiumContent: 79 milligrams cholesterol