This creamy pasta bake is super-easy to put together and will satisfy the whole family.
The ingredient of Tortellini with pumpkin, sage and cheese sauce
- 1kg butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sage leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g packet tortellini pasta (see note)
- 1 cup cream
- 250g bocconcini, halved (see note)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- small sage leaves, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Tortellini with pumpkin, sage and cheese sauce
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Place pumpkin, sage, garlic, oil, and salt and pepper into a large roasting pan. Toss well to combine. Roast for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Combine pumpkin mixture, cream, bocconcini, parmesan, pasta, and salt and pepper in a 5cm deep, 20cm x 30cm (base) ovenproof baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbling and golden. Sprinkle with extra sage leaves. Serve.
Nutritions of Tortellini with pumpkin, sage and cheese saucefatContent: 1042.04 calories
saturatedFatContent: 48 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 27 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 108 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 113 milligrams cholesterol