Creamy bacon and mushroom sauce is delicious over your favourite pasta.
The ingredient of Boscaiola sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 175g shortcut bacon rashers, chopped
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
The instruction how to make Boscaiola sauce
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and bacon. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add mushrooms. Cook for 3 minutes. Stir in cream and parsley. Bring to a gentle boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce is reduced slightly. Season with salt and pepper. Serve over pasta.
Nutritions of Boscaiola saucefatContent: 457.207 calories
saturatedFatContent: 45 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 23 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein