Twirl your fork around this perfect pasta filled with sausage, mushrooms and parmesan.
The ingredient of Sausage and mushroom tagliatelle: tagliatelle salsiccia e funghi
- 20g dried porcini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (125ml) hot water
- 500g pkt Coles Finest Italian Style Pork Sausages
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 300g mixed mushrooms (such as Swiss brown and cup), coarsely chopped
- 300ml thickened cream
- 500g dried egg tagliatelle pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Grated parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Sausage and mushroom tagliatelle: tagliatelle salsiccia e funghi
- Place dried mushrooms in a bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside for 10 mins to soften. Drain, reserving liquid. Coarsely chop mushroom and reserve
- Remove sausages from casings. Heat half the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add sausage mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up into lumps, for 5 mins or until browned all over and almost cooked through. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a bowl.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan. Add onion and fresh mushroom. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until onion and mushroom are tender and liquid has evaporated. Stir in u00bd cup (125ml) water. Simmer for 3 mins or until almost evaporated.
- Return sausage mince to the pan. Stir in reserved mushroom and soaking liquid. Stir in cream. Season. Simmer for 5 mins or until sauce reduces and thickens slightly. Stir in parsley.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain.
- Add the pasta to the cream mixture in the pan. Toss to combine. Divide pasta mixture among serving bowls. Sprinkle with parmesan.
Nutritions of Sausage and mushroom tagliatelle: tagliatelle salsiccia e funghifatContent: