This creamy mustard pasta is destined to be on your weeknight cooking roster.
The ingredient of Prosciutto linguine
- 25g butter
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup pouring cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 Massel chicken style stock cube, crumbled
- 250g green beans, halved
- 400g linguine
- 200g prosciutto, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill leaves, chopped
- 120g parmesan cheese, shaved
The instruction how to make Prosciutto linguine
- Melt butter in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Combine cream, mustard and stock cube in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Add cream mixture to frying pan. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce begins to bubble.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add beans and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Remove beans from saucepan with a slotted spoon and set aside. Return water to the boil. Add pasta and cook, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Return pasta to saucepan.
- Add cream mixture, beans, prosciutto, dill and three quarters of the parmesan to pasta. Toss over low heat until well combined and heated through.
- Spoon pasta into bowls. Top with remaining parmesan. Season with pepper and serve.
Nutritions of Prosciutto linguinefatContent: 888.363 calories
saturatedFatContent: 46 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 27 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 78 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 130 milligrams cholesterol