For a quick and easy dinner, try this creamy 30-minute chicken and bacon pasta.
The ingredient of One pot creamy chicken ravioli
- 120g smoked shortcut bacon, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 500g chicken mince
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 375g pkt spinach cheese ravioli
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 300ml ctn thickened cream
- 120g pkt baby spinach leaves
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan, plus extra, to serve
- 3 green shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make One pot creamy chicken ravioli
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the bacon and garlic. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until the bacon is golden. Add the chicken mince. Cook, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until the mince changes colour.
- Add the wine to the frying pan. Simmer for 2 minutes or until mixture is reduced slightly. Add the ravioli, stock and cream. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until the mixture is thickened and ravioli is tender. Season. Stir in the spinach and parmesan. Sprinkle with shallot and extra parmesan.
Nutritions of One pot creamy chicken raviolifatContent: 680.911 calories
saturatedFatContent: 47.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 25.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16.3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5.4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 41.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 215 milligrams cholesterol