Create creamy vegetarian pasta dishes in minutes with this speedy recipe.
The ingredient of Farfalle primavera
- 375g dried farfalle pasta
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 4 squash, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, finely grated
- 25g butter
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese or vegetarian hard cheese
The instruction how to make Farfalle primavera
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions until tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
- Melt butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic, zucchini and squash. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in cream, mustard and lemon rind. Bring to a gentle boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 1 to 2 minutes. Add peas and simmer for another 2 minutes or until sauce slightly thickens. Add parsley, parmesan, pasta and reserved cooking liquid. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Farfalle primaverafatContent: