You only need half an hour to make this spicy sausage and pasta dinner.
The ingredient of Penne with spicy sausage, ricotta, tomato, chilli & parsley
- 375g penne rigate
- 3 (about 360g) chorizo sausages, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 large (about 300g) ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 200g fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, finely chopped
- 2 small fresh red chillies, finely chopped
- 120g feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup loosely packed coarsely chopped fresh continental parsley leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Penne with spicy sausage, ricotta, tomato, chilli & parsley
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chorizo and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until brown. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the oil in the same frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the pasta, tomato, ricotta, green shallots, chorizo and chilli. Gently toss until well combined and heated through. Remove from heat.
- Add half the feta and half the parsley, and gently toss until combined. Taste and season with pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with remaining feta and parsley and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Penne with spicy sausage, ricotta, tomato, chilli & parsleyfatContent: 472.025 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein